Funny Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister

A collection of Funny Happy Birthday Wishes For Sisters


Oh, that everyone could have a sister like you! Wish you a very happy and sweet birthday!


Every time I am down and out, all I have to do is think of your lovely smile and everything comes back to normal. That is the power you hold on my life, dear sister. Happy Birthday.

Who is a sister?
A sister is someone with whom you grow up.
She is the person with whom you argue and laugh.
A sister is someone you love.
She is the person with whom you have many memories.
A sister is in your family by nature.
She is your friend by choice.
You are a sister, and I am glad you are mine.
Happy Birthday to the best sister
In the whole wide world!

I hope you inspire many other people just like you have inspired me. I hope that the light of your life shines bright on many other lives just as it has shone on me all this while. Happy Birthday dear sis.

Dear sister
You are a halo around me
Always looking out for me
And protecting me
Wishing well for me
And guiding me
Thank you for being my guardian angel
I wish you a very Happy Birthday.


Happy Birthday to my fantastic, wonderful, great, super, beautiful sister!



Let's celebrate this special day by promising each other that we'll always lookout for one another, no matter what. Happy Birthday to you, my dearest sister!



Sisters share their secrets, goals,
Deepest hopes, and inner souls.
Our lives may change
Through laughter and tears,
But a sister's love
Will last the years.
Happy Birthday
To my beloved sister!

0 comments

Post a Comment