If you like Good Jokes than you are at right place .here you can find a collection of good jokes to tell, good funny jokes, really good jokes, good dirty jokes, jolly good jokes. so enjoy .
- Q: Why is it okay for blondes to catch cold? A: They don’t have to worry about blowing their brains out.
- Once a hen belonging to Pakistani living on border laid an egg in Indian region. The Indian quickly came and took it up. Pakistani came and claimed it. Indian said it was in his region so it belonged to him. Then Pakistani said to him “See, instead of fighting we will do one thing. We will kick in each other‘s stomach one by one. One who doesn‘t yell in pain at all will get the egg“. Indian agreed. Pakistani took first turn and ran from distance and kicked very hardly in Indian‘s stomach. “Ummmmm“ Indian controlled his yell and said “Ok now it‘s my turn…“ Pakistani said “Forget man, Why to fight for a simple egg. You take it as a gift from me!“
- Q: What’s five miles long and has an IQ of forty? A: A blonde parade.
- An American farmer was on holiday in Wales. He could not resist exploring the hill farms north of Aberystwyth. At lunch time he dropped into a pub and fell into easy conversation with a Welsh farmer. ‘How big is your spread?’ , asked the American. ‘Well look you, it’s about 20 acres he said’ . Only 20 acres the American responded, back in Texas I can get up at sunrise, saddle my horse and ride all day, when I return at supper time, I’ll be lucky to cover half my farm’. ‘Dew dew’ , said the Welshman, ‘I once had horse like that, but sent him to the knackers yard.’
- Q: What’s a blonde’s idea of safe sex? A: Locking the car door.
- A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned. The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared. After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, ‘Pardon me, ma’am, but I think your husband just slid under the table.’ The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, ‘No he didn’t. He just walked in the door.’