Funny Jokes - Short really Very Funny Sms and Jokes


jokesxone have best collection of funny jokes, Really Funny Jokes, Short Funny Jokes, Very funny Sms And Jokes




  • An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary. "Let's have a party, Homer," she suggested. "Let's kill a pig." The farmer scratched his grizzled head. "Gee, Ethel," he finally answered, "I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago."


  • A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing. The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah excuse me mister, but what are you doing?" The farmer replies, "I'm trying to win a Nobel Prize." "How?" asks the man, puzzled. "Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are out standing in their field."



  • Howard County Police officers still write their reports by hand, and the data is entered later by a computer tech into their database. One theft report stated that a farmer had lost 2,025 pigs. Thinking that to be an error, the tech called the farmer directly. "Is it true Mr. (Smith) that you lost 2,025 pigs?" she asked. "Yeth." lisped the farmer. Being a Howard County girl herself, the tech entered: "Subject lost 2 sows and 25 pigs."




  • A very zealous soul-winning young preacher recently came upon a farmer working in his field. Being concerned about the farmer's soul the preacher asked the man, "Are you laboring in the vineyard of the Lord my good man?" Not even looking at the preacher and continuing his work the farmer replied, "Naw, these are soybeans." "You don't understand," said the preacher. "Are you a Christian?" With the same amount of interest as his previous answer the farmer said, "Nope my name is Jones. You must be lookin for Jim Christian. He lives a mile south of here." The young determined preacher tried again asking the farmer, "Are you lost?" "Naw! I've lived here all my life," answered the farmer. "Are you prepared for the resurrection?" the frustrated preacher asked. This caught the farmer's attention and he asked, "When's it gonna be?" Thinking he had accomplished something the young preacher replied, "It could be today, tomorrow, or the next day." Taking a handkerchief from his back pocket and wiping his brow, the farmer remarked, "Well, don't mention it to my wife. She don't get out much and she'll wanna go all three days."
  • A retiring farmer in preparation for selling his land, needed to rid his farm of animals. So he went to every house in his town. 

    To the houses where the man is the boss, he gave a horse. To the houses where the woman is the boss, a chicken was given. 

    He got toward the end of the street and saw a couple outside gardening. "Who's the boss around here?" he asked. 

    "I am." said the man. 

    "I have a black horse and a brown horse," the farmer said, "which one would you like?" 

    The man thought for a minute and said, "The black one." 

    "No, no, no, get the brown one." the man's wife said. 

    "Here's your chicken." said the farmer. 

  • A clergyman walking down a country lane and sees a young farmer struggling to load hay back onto a cart after it had fallen off.

    "You look hot, my son," said the cleric. "why don't you rest a moment, and I'll give you a hand."

    "No thanks," said the young man.

    "My father wouldn't like it."

    "Don't be silly," the minister said.

    "Everyone is entitled to a break. Come and have a drink of water."

    Again the young man protested that his father would be upset. Losing his patience, the clergyman said, "Your father must be a real slave driver. Tell me where I can find him and I'll give him a piece of my mind!"

    "Well," replied the young farmer, "he's under the load of hay." 

  • A farmer was milking his cow. He was just starting to get a good rhythm going when a bug flew into the barn and started circling his head. Suddenly, the bug flew into the cow's ear. The farmer didn't think much about it, until the bug squirted out into his bucket. It went in one ear and out the udder.

  • A man from the city is out plowing his field and gets his tractor stuck in the wet ground.

    A farmer driving by stops his truck and walks to the fence to call over the city feller. You need a mule to plow such wet ground he says.

    "Where can I buy one?" he is asked.

    Well, I just happened to have one for 100 dollars he says.

    "I'll take him," says the other man as he counts out the money.

    I can't bring him over today. I don't work on Sunday morrow OK?

    "Sure."

    The next day the truck pulls up and the old farmer gets out. He says, "sorry, bad news."

    I went out after breakfeast and the mule was dead.

    The city feller says just give me my money back then.

    "Can't, spent it already!"

    "Well... unload the mule then."

    "What ya gonna do with him?"

    "Raffle him off!"

    "Naw, ya cant raffle off a dead mule!"

    "Just watch me us! City fellers know a few tricks."

    One month goes by and the city feller and farmer run into each other at the barber shop.

    "What did ya do with that dead mule?"

    "Raffled him off, sold 100 tickets at two dollars each and made 98 dollars profit."

    "Didn't anyone complain?" 

    "Just one guy so I gave him his two dollars back!" 

  • Rush Limbaugh and his chauffeur were out driving in the country and accidentally hit and killed a pig that had wandered out on a country road. Limbaugh told the chauffeur to drive up to the farm and apologize to the farmer. 

    They drove up to the farm, the chauffeur got out and knocked on the front door and was let in. He was in there for what seemed like hours. When the chauffeur came out, Limbaugh was confused about why his driver had been in there so long. 

    "Well, first the farmer shook my hand, then he offered me a beer, then his wife brought me some cookies, and his daughter showered me with kisses." explained the driver. 

    "What did you tell the farmer?" Limbaugh asked. 

    The chauffeur replied, "I told him I was Rush Limbaugh's driver and I'd just killed the pig." 


1 comment

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. August 1, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Post a Comment