Kid joke/free funny silly kids jokes and riddles

jokesxone have best collection of "kid jokes/joke", "kids funny jokes", sillykid jokes", "funny kid jokes and riddles"



  • How did the Vikings send secret messages?
    By norse code!
  • Teacher: Who can tell me where Hadrians Wall is?
    Pupil: I expect it's around Hadrian's garden miss!
  • Why were the early days of history called the dark ages?
    Because there were so many knights!
  • What are prehistoric monsters called when they sleep?
    A dinosnore!
  • What is the fruitiest lesson?
    History, because it's full of dates!
  • What language do they speak in Cuba?
    Cubic!
  • What is a myth?
    A female moth!
  • How many balls of string would it take to reach the moon?
    Just one if it's long enough!
  • What cheese is made backwards?
    Edam?
    This match won't light!
  • How do we know that the Earth won't come to an end?
    Because it's round!
  • How did your mum know you hadn't washed your face?
    I forgot to wet the soap!
  • What animals are on legal documents?
    Seals!
  • What would you call theft in Peking?
    A Chinese takeaway!
  • What did you get for christmas?
    A mouthorgan, its the best present I've ever had.
    Why?
    My mum gives me extra pocket money every week not to play it!
  • What do you mean by telling everyone that I'm an idiot?
    I'm sorry, I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret!
  • What is the best hand to write with?
    Neither - it's best to write with a pen!
  • Why do idiots eat biscuits?
    Because they're crackers!

0 comments

Post a Comment