Birthday Wishes For Mom

A collection of Birthday Wishes For Mom


Here's raising a toast to the sweetest, dearest and the most caring mother in the world. You rock our world mum. Have an awesome Birthday!


Happy Birthday to the coolest mom in the entire universe! I wouldn't be surprised if my friends envied me. Have a great one.

If I can live up to being just half the parent you have been, I will consider myself to be successful in life. Thanks for being the perfect mom. Happy Birthday!


Say goodbye to your diet because we are going to have lots of cake and drink lots of champagne to celebrate the best day of the year. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday mom.


I asked God for a loving mother and a caring friend. With you, he gave me both. Happy Birthday to the greatest mother ever.


You've always celebrated my Birthday when I was a child. Now it is my turn to celebrate yours! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, dear mother.

I am what I am today because you are what you are - a supportive and a gentle mother. Happy Birthday! May you have many happy years ahead.


No matter how old I am, I will always find love and warmth in the magical word


The best part of being a child like me is having a mother like you. Happy Birthday to the best mommy in the whole world.


Dearest mom, on your Birthday, I wish that all your dreams and wishes come true. I also hope that the rest of your long life is happy and healthy. Enjoy your day to the fullest.


They say that children are like God. But I say that mothers are like God, because you have been my guardian angel all my life. Wishing you a Happy Birthday mom.


Today should be a national holiday because it is the Birthday of the superstar in my life. Happy Birthday mommy.

0 comments

Post a Comment