Birthday Wihses For Husband

Birthday Wishes For Husband

Happy Birthday to the cutest and the most adorable hubby in the whole world. Thanks for being in my life.

With every passing Birthday of yours, my wish to grow old with you and spend my life with you turns true. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my love.

I am amazed at how tolerant you are of my antics and my tantrums. Don't worry darling, today is your day and I promise that it will be a day that you remember forever. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.


Here's to lots of hugs, kisses, winks, presents, cake, champagne and a lot more for my dear loving husband on his Birthday. Happy Birthday honey!


Do you know how much I love you? If you don't already, let me tell you that I love you more than anything else in the world and I'd give anything to be with you, now and forever. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear.


I would have been a lost soul if I did not have you in my life. Thanks for being an adorable husband and the perfect guide in my life. Happy Birthday.
It seems such a great day to say that you make this world a better place to live in. I'm glad to have met you. May all your Birthday wishes come true!


Happy Birthday, honey! Wish that you always have loving family and friends standing by your side every birthday.


I'm so lucky to be blessed with a man like you in my life. Work may let me down, but I know that when I come home, you are always there to pull me up. Wishing you a very loving and warm Happy Birthday.


Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are the most amazing person I have ever met in all my life. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!


You suddenly look more mature, wise, smart, clever and beautiful. Is it a miracle of the heavens or is it your Birthday today? So let's celebrate this special day of your life!


Happy Birthday to the love of my life and the husband of my dreams! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!


As we travel the way of life, my love for you grows stronger every day. May your Birthday shimmer with all of the colors you dream of!

0 comments

Post a Comment