Best Birthday Wishes

A collection of Best Birthday Wishes

On This Wonderful Day,
A Star Of pure Love
Appeared To be
My Gift … My Present
And My Future
You…!!!
I Am Very Thankful
For All The Joy
You Bring Into My Life
Happy Birthday My Love…..!!!



25th Birthday Messages
Wow, you’re twenty five.
Can’t believe your still alive.
Congratulations,
you’ve made it to a quarter of a century.
Happy Quarter of a Century!



Like A fresh Dewdrops
Of A New Day…!
May GOD’S Loving Hands Be
Upon You Today To Freshen
your Soul & Body
Many Many happy Returns Of The Day My Dear




Blow Out The Candles
…. Wish Away …
… You Are The …
Super Star Of The Day
Happy Birthday
Birthday Abbreviations
B e yourself
I nvite new challenges
R ecall past triumphs
T rust your instincts
H ave faith in your abilities
D esire only the best
A ffirm your strengths
Y ou’re got what it takes!!



Someone as special as you,
who always thinks of others,
who’s true to her heart
and dedicated to her family,
deserves a wonderful birthday.
I hope your birthday is the best ever,
a memorable time that you ll always look
back on fondly.
May the day bring you as
much beauty as a garden full
of pink roses in bloom,
and inspire hope for tomorrow.
Happy Birthday..!



Birthday Come And Go
But The Thing Is That They Should Be Memorable.
So Make Merry On Your Birthday
As Much As You Can.

0 comments

Post a Comment