NAughty Jokes - Dirty | Short | Adults | Kids | Clean Naughty jokes collection

IF you are in search of Naughty JOkes than you are at right place .here You can find dirty naughty joke, short naughty jokes, adults naughty jokes, kids naughty jokes, clean naughty jokes So enjoy your stay here.








  • Walk a mile in his shoes After that Who cares He’s a mile away N The shoes r urs Take them N runnnnn
  • Gary and Martin were standing at the urinals in a public lavatory, when Gary glanced over and noticed that Martin’s penis was twisted like a corkscrew. “Wow,” Gary said. “I’ve never seen one like that before.” “Like what?” Martin said. “All twisted like a pig’s tail,” Gary said. “Well, what’s yours like?” Martin said. “Straight, like normal,” Gary said. “I thought mine was normal until I saw yours,” Martin said. Gary finished what he was doing and started to give his old boy a shakedown prior to putting it back in his pants. “What did you do that for?” Martin said. “Shaking off the excess drops,” Gary said. “Like normal.” “shit!,” Martin said. “And all these years I’ve been wringing it.”
  • Two hobbits walk into a bar where one of them picks up a barfly. They taker her to ta local motel; the first hobbit goes into the motel room while the other waits outside. Once the door closes, the hobbit on the outside hears starnge noises through the door, “I can’t do it, I can’t do it, I CAN’T DO IT!” In the morning, the second hobbit askes the first, “How did it go?” The first one answers. “It was embarrassing. I simply couldn”t do it.” The second hobbit shook his head. “Manhood problems, eh?” “No. I couldnt get on the bed!”
  • There were these three guys in a strip club and the first guy had 15 dollars, the 2nd guy had 10 and the 3rd guy had 5. Well the 3rd guy went backstage with one of the girls and he came back smiling and everyone was like what did she do to you and he said she put whip cream on my **** and licked it off so the guy with $10 decided to go back. He also came back smiling and he said that she put whip cream and caramel on his **** and licked it off and so the guy with $15 decided to try his luck. He also came back smiling and they were dying to know what happened. He said well she put whip cream, caramel, AND gummy worms on mine, but hey it looked so good I decided to lick it off myself!!
  • Three guys die and go to hell. When they arrive the devil informs them that he is going to remove their peni***. “Oh, how are you going to do it”, asks one of the guys. “Whatever your fathers jobs were, that’s how I’ll remove them” says the devil. So he calls over the first guy “Your father was a lumberjack… So I’ll cut it off with a saw” To the second guy he says “Your father was a blacksmith… So I’m going to burn it off” As he calls the third guy over he notices he’s smiling. “Why are you smiling, you just watched me remove your friends  peni*** ” says the devil. “I know” replies the man “but my father was a popsicle maker”

0 comments

Post a Comment