Military Jokes - Funny | short | Dirty | French Military humor

If you like Military jokes Than You are at right place. Here you can find a collection of military jokes and humor, french military jokes, funny military jokes, military jokes one liners, short military jokes, dirty military jokes So Enjoy Your stay here





  • During the Vietnam war, a Lieutenant asked a Marine why he was falling back during a really fierce battle. “Didn’t you hear me say that we’re outnumbered 4 to 1 ?” The Marine replied, “I got my four Sir.”
  • There’s a guy from ARMY driving from West Point to the Meadowlands, a guy from the NAVY was driving from Annapolis to the Meadowlands, and an Air Force guy who’s driving from McGwire in South Jerz to the Meadowlands just to watch the Jets. In the middle of the night with no other cars on the road they hit each other and all cars go flying off in different directions. The squid manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, “Man, I am really lucky to be alive!” Likewise the ARMY guy scrambles out of his car and looks at his wreckage. The Air Force guy just shakes his head and says to himself, “I can’t believe I survived this wreck!” The NAVY guy walks over to the ARMY and Air Force guys and says, “Hey guys, I think this is a sign from God that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of arch rivals.” The ARMY guy thinks for a moment and says, “You know, you’re absolutely right! We should be friends.” The Air Force guy says “Let me see what else survived this wreck.” So he pops open his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels. He says to the NAVY and Army guys, “I think this is another sign from God that we should toast to our new found understanding and friendship.” The Swabbie says, “You’re right!” and he grabs the bottle and starts sucking down Jack Daniels. After putting away nearly a third of the bottle the Squid hands it to the ARMY guy and says, “Your turn! The ARMY guy sucks down a third and hands the bottle back to the Air Force guy. The Air Force guy puts the cap back on the bottle and says, “I think I’ll wait for the cops to show up.”
  • A drill sergeant had just chewed out one of his cadets, and as he was walking away, he turned to the cadet and said, “I guess when I die you’ll come and dance on my grave.” The cadet replied, “Not me, Sarge…no sir! I promised myself that when I got out of the Army I’d never stand in another line!”
  • A British General had sent some of his men off to fight for their country in the Falkland Island Crisis. Upon returning to England from the South American island, three soldiers that had distinguished themselves in battle were summoned to the General’s office. “Since we weren’t actually at war,” the General began, “I can’t give out any medals. We did, however, want to let each of you know your efforts were appreciated. What we’ve decided to do is to let each of you choose two points on your body. You will be given two pounds sterling for each inch of distance between those parts. We’ll start on the left, boys, so what’ll it be?” Soldier 1: “The tip of me head to me toes, sahr!” General: “Very good son, that’s 70 inches which comes to 140 pounds” Soldier 2: “The tip of the finger on one outstretched hand to the tip of the other, sir!” General: “Even better son, that’s 72 inches which comes to 144 pounds” Soldier 3: “The palm of me hand to the tip of me left pinky, sahr!” General: “That’s a strange but fair request, son! As the general begins the measurement: “What! Son, where is your left pinky?” Soldier 3: “Falkland Island, sahr!”
  • There was a young man in the Air Force who was so well- endowed that it was bothering his knee. Three Air Force doctors and one Air Force nurse were in the operating room to remedy the situation. The first doctor said, “We’ll just take a big hunk off the end.” They discussed it and decided that would affect his sensitivity. The second doctor said, “We’ll just take a big hunk out of the middle of it.” They discussed this, and decided it would change the texture and feel of it. The third doctor said, “We’ll just take a big hunk off the base of it.” They discussed this, too, and agreed that it might give him erection problems. The doctors heard a sniffling, and looked over at the nurse who had tears running down her cheeks. The nurse cried, “Can’t we just make his legs longer?”
  • A visitor, returning to Kuwait for the first time since the Gulf War, was impressed by a sociological change. On previous visits she noted that women customarily walked about 5 paces behind their husbands. She observed that the men now walked over 20 paces BEHIND their wives! She approached one of the women for an explanation: “What enabled women here to achieve this marvellous reversal of roles?” “Land mines,” replied the Kuwaiti woman.
  • General McKenzie was in charge of the Navy, and he was visiting his colleague General Marshall, who was in charge of the Army. McKenzie arrives at the military camp and is greeted by Marshall. They both walk around the place, and McKensie asks: “So how are your men?” “Very well trained, Gral. McKenzie.” “I hope so. You see, my men over at the Navy are so well trained, you could see they’re the bravest men all over the country.” “Well, my men are very brave, too.” “I’d like to see that.” So Marshall calls private Cooper and says: “Private Johnson! I want you to stop that tank coming here with your body!” “Are you crazy? It’d kill me, you idiot! I’m out of here!” As private Johnson ran away, Marshall turned to a bewildered McKenzie and said: “You see? You have to be pretty brave to talk like that to a general.”

0 comments

Post a Comment