Love Quotes For Boy Friends

19.) Your voice makes me tremble inside and your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild.


20.) My love, you know you are my best friend. You know that I'd do anything for you, and my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true.
- By Sarah McLachlan


21.) If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.


22.) In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.
- By Bliss and Cerney


23.) When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

24.) I know quickly whether a guy is boyfriend material. If I can have a good time doing absolutely nothing with him, then that's boyfriend material for me. Like if we're able to have fun at a gas station. I've had some really good times at gas stations.
- By Alyson Hannigan


25.) We fit together so well...it's like pieces of a puzzle, the way your hand fits the curve of my hip and the way my head rests on your shoulder, the way our hands just melt into one, and the way I feel complete when I'm with you...like the picture's finally completed and I'll never have to wonder what I'm missing

0 comments

Post a Comment