Birthday Sms For Sister - Wishes


  • Because you’re someone very special Sister, It’s so nice to have this chance To wish you the best of everything A whole year in advance Happy Birthday Sister!!
  • Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my sister and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you. Happy Birthday !!
  • With lots of love, This message comes to say You’re wished the joys you so deserve Especially today….. And may the days that lie ahead Be extra-nice one, too, Filled with all the happiness Thought to come to you. !! Happy Birthday My Sister!!
  • A sister is a little piece of childhood that can’t ever be lost. Thanks for being there for me through the years. A sister is a special gift. I’m so glad that God gave me a sister like you. There is no other sister like you. A sister is a friend for life. I’m so grateful that I have you!
  • Wishing u a day soft as silk..... white as milk..... sweet as honey & full of money. may all ur dreams come true.... HAPPY BIRTH DAY MY SIS
  • I always wished for a SPECIAL FRIEND who'd be close to my heart.. It came true when i met YOU on ur speacial day I wish for you... May all urs dreams & wishes come true. Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!
  • for your birthday........i want to wish you a happy happy bday & also want you to know that you are loved by all of our family. always take care. GOD bless you my SIS
  • A lovely 'birthday princess' with such enchanting ways deserves the royal treatment on her special day of days! May Your Every Birthday Wish Come True!

0 comments

Post a Comment