Birthday Sms For Brother - Wishes


  • If lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars than i have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not without stars i.e. YOU Happy Birthday Brother
  • Because you’re someone very special Brother, It’s so nice to have this chance To wish you the best of everything A whole year in advance Happy Birthday Brother!!
  • Warmest thoughts I send today To last the whole year through Wishes also that life is Always good to you As each and everyday goes by Remember I love you lots I want the very best for you And you’re deep within my thoughts Happy Birthday Brother!!
  • You’re there for me A better brother you Couldn’t be The bond we share Will always be strong In my eyes brother You can do no wrong Wishing You Wonderful Happy Birthday!!
  • I’m so lucky to have You as my brother If I had to choose one I?d choose no other When I need help You’re there for me A better brother you Couldn’t be The bond we share Will always be strong In my eyes brother You can do no wrong Wishing You Wonderful Happy Birthday!!
  • Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my brother and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you. Happy Birthday !!
  • A specially warm wish for the kind of day in which only the best things keep coming your way. Happy Birthday and Happiness always
  • With lots of love, This message comes to say You’re wished the joys you so deserve Especially today….. And may the days that lie ahead Be extra-nice one, too, Filled with all the happiness Thought to come to you. !! Happy Birthday My Brother!!
  • A brother is a little piece of childhood that can’t ever be lost. Thanks for being there for me through the years. A brother is a special gift. I’m so glad that God gave me a brother like you. There is no other brother like you. A brother is a friend for life. I’m so grateful that I have you!
  • A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy
  • Wishing u a day soft as silk..... white as milk..... sweet as honey&full of money. may all ur dreams come true.... HAPPY BIRTH DAY

0 comments

Post a Comment