Anniversary Wishes For Husband | Sms | Messages

A Collection Of Anniversary Wishes For Husband, Anniversary SMS For Husband, Anniversary Messages For Husband


Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover and my best friend. Happy Anniversary!

--------------------


We began as strangers.
We became friends.
We became one with each other...
We remain as one forever.
Happy Wedding Anniversary
To The One I Love!




***************



God gave you and me A precious love That has grown in time
When things were tough
It was in those times
When love came through
In laughing, in crying
Our love stands true
Our love still grows
And deepens even more
With hope in our hearts
And trust in our Lord




***************



Beloved, My Beloved Beloved,when I think
That thou wast in the world a year ago,

What time I sat alone here in the snow
And saw no footprint, heard the silence sink

No momentat thy voice, but, link by link,
Went counting all my chains as if that so

With personal act or speech,-nor ever cull
Some prescience of thee with the blossoms white

Thou sawest growing! Atheists are as dull,
Who cannot guess God's presence out of sight.




************



How wonderful to have you in my life!
All my feelings whirl about my heart!

Perhaps I can't contain that I'm your wife;
Perhaps I don't know how or where to start.

You have me always, no matter what you do:
A gift I give my gift, joyously.

Nothing means as much to me as you;
Nothing else so fully makes me, me.

If I had everything that God could grant,
Very little there would bring me peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy anniversary, my love:

After all these years, my lover still!
Perhaps we've come this far by force of will;

Perhaps by what sweet winds within us move.
Years alone do not decisive prove,

As time's a box that holds both good and ill;
Nor can one long be loving without skill;

Nor long be cool below and warm above.




************



Fifty years is really not enough
In which to plumb the depths of someone's soul.

Fifty more years, then, should be the goal:
To know the beauty of another's love,

Yearnings shape, and life-long shadows buff.
Yet life was never easy in those years.

Everest is sometimes hard to climb.
A will to love has brought you to this time,

Rich in joys that time cannot remove.
So may this day be filled with happy tears!




************



When I met you I found out what true love was,
Still today it amazes me what it reaaly does,

I've always been in love with you even when we were apart,
From the moment I saw you I knew you'd always have my heart,

I knew with all that I am one day I'd be your wife,
And when that day came I had a meaning to my life,

Thank you my husband for loving me and sticking by my side,
When I think of you, my husband, I am filled with so much pride.

0 comments

Post a Comment